Raising capital is one of the greatest challenges that any business or entrepreneur will face. Understanding how the capital stack works and how it can help your company scale is crucial for any ambitious business. If you have laid the foundations for growth, have a proven business model and can demonstrate your company’s scalability, you need to understand how to maximise the capital-raising process in order to drive your business to the next level.
The capital raising route can be very complex depending on the debt or equity you choose to raise. Once you do get an investor, how can you be sure you are really getting a good investment deal? Whatever route you choose, choosing the right partner and establishing the right terms is key to a mutually beneficial deal that will aid your business in growing towards the next level of success.
That’s just one of the issues that we will be tackling at The Business Post’s 2nd annual Growth Capital Summit. Our event is designed to boost your knowledge around different aspects of funding growth for your company. You will hear first-hand from experienced entrepreneurs about how they grew their businesses, what mistakes they have made and what lessons they have learnt along the way. Our packed agenda also features investors, deal-makers and advisors who will will share their insights on how to grow your business and succeed on the fundraising trail.
- Growth capital: What is it and why does your business need it?
- Valuing your high-growth business: Understanding the key fundamentals that drive business valuation.
- Is an IPO the way to go?
- Discover what funders are after: Understanding equity investments, debt financing plus equity trends.
- Make the most of your business IP: One of the intangible assets funders will be looking at.
- Beyond Series A: Reaching exponential growth
- How to know if an investor is offering you a good deal.
- Scale beyond borders: Creating and realising value through international growth.
- Pitching your growth stage company to investors: What you need to know?
- Speed Networking: An intensive session of 1-minute mini meetings where you can expand your contacts and foster opportunities.
Who should attend?
This event will bring together capital sources, SME’s, CEO’s, CFO’s, entrepreneurs seeking capital, advisors and deal makers.
OUR TICKETS AND PRICING
Single tickets and multi-ticket bundles available
Pre-launch ticket offer only valid until 18th March – Standard ticket price is €395 + vat
1 – 3 tickets
4 tickets for the price of 3
6 tickets for the price of 4
10 tickets for the price of 6
Have a look at the highlights video from our hugely successful event in 2019:
Our Sponsors and Supporters
Our valued partners for this event:
This summit is organised by Business Post Events & iQuest.
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me:
The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin 2
The Shelbourne Hotel
The Growth Capital Summit 2020 takes place in The Shelbourne Hotel, 27 St. Stephens Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
The hotel offers Valet Parking for €35 for 24 hours. Alternatively public car parking is available at the St Stephen’s Green car park for €3.90 per hour which is a 5 min walk away.
The Luas Green Line (tram) stops nearby at St Stephens Green.
GPS Coordinates: 53 20′ 20.15″ N, 6 15′ 21.93″ W or 53.33893, -6.256092