Amidst the unstable period of the pandemic, the way in which investment was taking place changed significantly. Investors who were typically ready to deploy capital quickly, became stricter and set the bar much higher for companies trying to get access to capital.
Securing access to capital, navigating seismic pivots in product offerings and declines in new sales were all common challenges for companies during this time. But as we emerge from the fall out of Covid-19, we have seen some businesses flourish and others continue to struggle.
For those who are not just surviving but growing, getting access to growth capital remains a top priority and a challenge. Companies who continue to struggle with liquidity need to assess what kind of crisis capital they need to weather the storm.
The Business Post’s Annual Raising Capital Summit is a unique opportunity for founders and executives to hear from the investment community on how the environment is shifting and how this impacts their chances of gaining access to capital.
As we return to Dublin in 2021 to welcome you in-person at the Summit, you will be given the opportunity to partake in facilitated one-to-one networking. Whether you are an investor eager to meet companies poised for growth, or a Founder trying to understand what funding you can get access to in the current climate, the Raising Capital Summit will provide practical insights on:
- When to raise capital and how much
- How to get investment ready – understand what leading investors are looking for
- How to find the right capital partner for your business objectives
- Where to secure capital and how to structure the deal
This conference is designed to boost your knowledge of capital raising options in the current climate, helping you make the right connections, discuss funding options and future growth pathways.
- Finding the right capital (and partner) for your growth: understand how to get access to the funding and pool of experience you need
- How are traditional lenders investing: how has this changed since 2020?
- Investor perspectives: what are the practical steps to successfully raise capital
- Entrepreneurs’ experiences: everything you (don’t) want to know about raising capital
- Distressed investing and turnarounds: are we still in the era of crisis funding?
- How to give a realistic business valuation as market uncertainty continues
- What is the outlook for the private debt market going forward
- How to structure a deal that will drive the growth and success of your business
OUR TICKETS AND PRICING
Earlybird ticket rates are available for a limited time only.
The third year running
Have a look at the highlights video from our hugely successful LIVE event in 2019:
Our 2020 Sponsors and Supporters
This summit is organised by Business Post LIVE & iQuest.
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: